To print an index that is complete the niche matter for the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click the link for the PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of the state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banks in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and answers regarding charge card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval regarding the chartered title of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, in addition to legislation prohibiting the utilization of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the community that is same county.
- re re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing problems surrounding the re re re payment of charges to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, because they relate genuinely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank may loan to a client.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains to your remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies in connection with renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or can not be meant to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions about the utilization of an answer system in the eventuality of an information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of a information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist people of the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer information about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid mortgage bankers and home loan originators to know the guidance and also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Real estate loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home mortgage Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the applying procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning real estate loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements associated with behave as they relate to jointly owned lender records.
- Definition of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands associated with Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, therefore the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you an individual extra charges or costs when having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed associated with the behave as they relate to presenting checks in addition to thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which should be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extended re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment of this delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, paydayloansvirginia.net review and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act in addition to federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS